Tuesday 28 January 2014

Business meeting goes like lightning

I was so busy yesterday that I forgot to post a blog update, so sorry for that!

We (Manannan Studio that is) had a meeting with our small business mentor yesterday which went very well as he picked apart our business plan. Fortunately it all made sense to him in the end and we got the thumbs up, which is very satisfying. Luckily for us he's very straight talking - being an ex fighter pilot and told me he flew the fabulous English Electric Lightning amongst other fast jets of the 70's and 80's. (Sorry for going off-topic, but I love the lightning - it's my era of kids dream, to fly one). We now have an action plan to work on prior to our next meeting.

Back to the business - I've rendered out a cool backdrop for the web site header (well, I think it's cool!) and added some of our completed projects to the portfolio section. The showreel is being edited and lots of admin bits and bobs are getting their boxes ticked.

We'll soon have some nice furniture and a theme for this blog - we're on standard template at the moment - although by the time you read this, that's already happened. ;)

That's about it for this week - so here we go, diving back into it!

Gary at Mannimation.

No comments:

Post a Comment