Monday 3 February 2014

It's aliiiiiive!

..as Baron Frankenstein would say.

Phew.

That's been a lot of work over the last few days and it's not finished, not by a long way. I've still got a showreel to complete and now the site is up I really have to start pushing the promotion.

We now have a twitter account, a facebook page, a youtube account (no uploads yet - soon though) a website and of course this blog. I can already see where I'd like to make changes but we'll attend to those later on.

So, now the real work starts - putting the word out! I'd best get back to it but there's lots to look forward to, including regular Mannimation progress updates, CGI and animation news, simple how-to articles and lots more.

See you back here soon!

Gary at Mannimation.

No comments:

Post a Comment